Detox or cleanse involve limiting food intake to pressed juice, avoiding specific types of food, or drinking a concoction of juices that can rid your body from toxins.
“Detoxing” is a food-and-drink cleansing and during this process liver eliminates toxins from the body.The waste from the liver, blood, lymph, throat, lungs, and sinuses ends up in the colon so if your colon is “blocked,” none of these functions will give proper results.
Dona Gates, the founder of Body Ecology, says that a healthy digestive system is important for the overall health.
Most common symptoms of colon toxicity:
Diarrhea, stomachache, gas, bloating, indigestion, constipation
Joint and muscle pain
Vaginal infections, poor immunity, skin rashes, bladder problems
Anxiety, memory loss, depression, fatigue, mood swings, brain fog
Maple Syrup Colon Cleanse
- 1 organic lemon, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup (grade B)
- ½ teaspoon organic cayenne pepper
- 12 ounces filtered water
- Mix all the ingredients.
- drink it 4 times a day
- drink for 2 weeks.
- Don’t Starve Yourself
- eat a low-carb diet
- drink only juice/colon cleanse for a week to lose weight
- avoid exercise when you’re on them because your caloric intake is low and it might lead to fatigue and dizziness.
Thanks for reading …